Rouse Hill picnic area and playground
Rouse Hill Regional Park
Dog-friendly Rouse Hill Regional Park is a great day out – enjoy a barbecue, walk or bike ride and let the kids explore the playground. It’s great for a birthday party.
- Picnic areas
- Rouse Hill Regional Park
- Please note
- Please take your rubbish with you when you leave the park.
- There are rainwater tanks, but it is recommended that you boil this water before drinking.
Rouse Hill picnic area and playground makes for a perfect family day out. When the kids have had enough of monkeying around on the swings, slides, maze, playhouses and rope bridge, they can ride their bikes or rollerblade around the paths, play ball games or relax at the picnic shelters while their lunch cooks on the barbecue.
Older children will enjoy the separate adventure playground and there is plenty of space for bikes and scooters. It’s a great spot for a birthday party — there’s room for everyone, with big picnic tables to fit in all your guests.
Plus, the park is dog-friendly, so you can bring your four-legged friends along to walk beside you.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park opens at 8am and closes at 5pm (8pm during daylight savings). The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.