Second Ponds Creek walk
Rouse Hill Regional Park
Go for a bike ride or take your dog for a walk along the short Second Ponds Creek walk in Rouse Hill Regional Park. It’s a great way to start or finish to your picnic.
- Rouse Hill Regional Park
- 1km loop
- Time suggested
- 15 - 45min
- Grade 2
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
Enjoy a short brisk walk along Second Ponds Creek with your kids and dogs, or hop on your bike for an easy ride through remnant woodland past the scenic pond.
There's plenty of shade along this mostly flat walking track, so it’s a good one for a sunny day. Be sure to look and listen out for the birds along the way. You’re sure to feel energised after a little dose of nature.
The walk starts from Rouse Hill picnic area and playground. Why not take a walk before your picnic to work up a hunger?
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park opens at 8am and closes at 5pm (8pm during daylight savings). The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.