Rouse Hill Regional Park
Moluccana Pavilion is a unique outdoor space in Rouse Hill Regional Park. Family-friendly, it has everything you'll need to accommodate your guests.
- Venue is suitable for
- Arts and cultural events, private party or function, sporting events, wedding ceremonies and wedding reception
Maximum people: 60
30 to 40 guests seated
- Picnic tables, carpark, toilets, electric power
- Rates and availability are displayed when making an online booking.
- Extra fees apply if bringing in a commercial operator, subject to prior approval.
Venue available for exclusive hire
Available for hire 7 days a week. Pavilions can be booked for use between 9am and 6pm during daylight savings time, and 9am and 5pm at other times. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
Moluccana Pavilion is a scenic natural setting for your next function, party or wedding. Situated at the lower end of Rouse Hill Regional Park, and facing out to a large grassed area, it's suitable for small or large gatherings.
With long picnic tables, fixed bench seating, accessible amenities and a large barbecue, you'll find it ideal for special occasions and celebrations. With the playground just a short walk away it makes for a great child-friendly venue-hire option.
And when the pavilion isn’t booked for hire, you're welcome to enjoy the large sheltered space for informal gatherings.
If you’re looking for a venue hire option with a beautiful view, try Crebra Pavilion in Rouse Hill Regional Park. It’s well-equipped and perfect to celebrate any special occasion with friends or family.
Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions are great locations for a family celebration or birthday party. Perfect for small or large gatherings, there are picnic tables and barbecues surrounded by green space.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park is open 8am to 6pm from May to August and 8am to 8pm from September to April. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.