Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions
Rouse Hill Regional Park
Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions are great locations for a family celebration or birthday party. Perfect for small or large gatherings, there are picnic tables and barbecues surrounded by green space.
- Picnic areas
If you want to guarantee your spot at this picnic area you'll need to hire it.
- Opening times
Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions can be booked for use between 9am and 6pm during daylight savings time, and 9am and 5pm at other times.
- Book online or call the Scheyville office.
- Hire this venue
Fibrosa Pavilion and Crebra Pavilion are available for booking.
Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions are 2 picnic pavilions in Rouse Hill Regional Park. They're suitable for small or large gatherings alike, and because they're at the highest point of the park, there are scenic views across the park and surrounding area.
These pavilions make great venues for family celebrations, parties and weddings. Both are well-equipped, so organising everything will be really easy. With long picnic tables on a sheltered platform, electrical power points and a large barbecue, you'll be able to accommodate your guests in style at Fibrosa or Crebra Pavilion.
If the pavilions aren't booked for hire, you’re welcome to enjoy the large sheltered spaces for your informal gathering.
Google Street View Trekker
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park is open 8am to 6pm from May to August and 8am to 8pm from September to April. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (12)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (4)
- Cycling (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Historic heritage (4)
- Horse riding (1)
- Other experiences (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (3)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Walking (8)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)