Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions
Rouse Hill Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Fibrosa and Crebra Pavilions are located on the hilltop adjacent to Worcester Road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the southern end of the park, accessible from Worcester Road. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
Rouse Hill Regional Park is a great place to visit all year round. Head to the park for an early morning jog in spring, a weekend picnic in the winter sun or enjoy a day of bike riding in autumn.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 28°C
4°C and 19°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Non-flush toilets are located near the pavillion in the picnic are vicinity.
- There are rainwater tanks, but it's recommended that you boil this water before drinking.
- Please take your rubbish with you when you leave the park.
The electricity supply to the barbecues is controlled by a timer switch, which allows use of the barbecue between 9am-6pm during daylight savings and 9am-5pm outside daylight savings time. Each barbecue has 2 separate cooking plates (approximately 45cm square). The barbecues will operate for a timed interval (about 10min). A new cooking period can be started with the press of a button. Spit roast or other cooking devices require prior consent, and special conditions may apply.
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Both pavilions have twin power points, giving 10 amps supply.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are available a short distance from the pavilion
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756