Rouse Hill Estate walk
Rouse Hill Regional Park
Take a short stroll along Rouse Hill Estate walk for a glimpse into the history of the area. If you’ve got time, explore the house on a guided tour.
- Rouse Hill Regional Park
- 1km one-way
- Time suggested
- 15 - 45min
- Grade 2
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
Rouse Hill Estate walk is a short walk that takes you near the grounds of the old Rouse Hill House and Farm.
The house was built between 1813 and 1818, and several generations descended from civil servant and grazier Richard Rouse, lived here until the 1980's; it’s now maintained by the Historic Houses Trust.
Get the kids to take a break from the adventure playground for a wander into history. If you have time, take a guided tour to explore the time-warped rooms of the house, the ancient garden, stables, outbuildings and historic machinery.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park opens at 8am and closes at 5pm (8pm during daylight savings). The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.