Rouse Hill Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Fibrosa Pavilion.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Fibrosa Pavilion is located on the hilltop next to Worcester Road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking in Rouse Hill Regional Park is limited:
- There’s a carpark next to the Iron Bark Ridge area, which can accommodate 15 cars and is opened when the pavilions are booked. Gates are opened at 8am. Parking is on a first-in, first-served basis.
- The main carpark is located between the pavilions and Rouse Road.
- There are no rubbish bins at Fibrosa Pavilion. Please take all rubbish with you.
- Fibrosa Pavilion has a rainwater tank with tap and sink
- There are no lights in the pavilions.
Non-flush toilets are located a short walk from the pavilion.
- Non-flush toilets
There is fixed bench seating and a table at the pavilion.
- The electricity supply to the barbecues is controlled by a timer switch, which allows use of the barbecue between 9am-6pm during daylight savings and 9am-5pm outside daylight savings time.
- Each barbecue has 2 separate cooking plates (approximately 45cm square).
- The barbecues will operate for a timed interval (about 10min). A new cooking period can be started with the press of a button.
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
The pavilion has twin power points, giving 10 amps supply.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- This area is fully wheelchair-accessible
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are available a short distance from the pavilion.
Food and drink
- Commercial catering is permitted and must be detailed on the application form.
- Commercial caterers must have current public liability insurance
- Some forms of catering may be restricted during a total fire ban
- If you'd like to bring a spit roast or other cooking devices, please make sure you obtain approval prior to your event. Special conditions may apply.
Structures, staging, decorations and furniture
- Small gazebos are permitted, but they must be weighted and secured to the ground with sand bags, not pegged.
- Signs or banners may be attached to the pavilion using cable ties or rope only. Please do not affix signs and banners with nails or screws.
Balloons, confetti, plant materials and streamers are not permitted, including:
- Decorations consisting of flowers or plant materials
- Canons, coloured dye and launchers or poppers of any kind
Inappropriate or offensive music is prohibited.
Commercial operators are not to supply and/or sell to other park users.
Please do not put up signage on trees or surrounding vegetation, or cordon off structures or areas at Fibrosa Pavilion.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.