Visit the Blak markets at La Perouse, to discover the best of Aboriginal culture. There'll be traditional dance performances, arts and craft stalls, weaving and bush tucker.
Showing 4 things to do:
Did you know that Inland NSW has a significant but declining glossy black cockatoo population? Help us conserve the inland glossy black cockatoo by taking part in a glossy count across 3 national parks.
- Free. Free park entry.
This event has been cancelled for November, due to safety concerns following recent bad weather.
However, the great inland glossy count will be happening in early 2021.
Pilliga Forest, Pilliga National Park:
- Sign up by Wednesday 10 February 2021
- Count day: Saturday 13 February 2021
Goonoo National Park:
- Sign up by Wednesday 17 February 2021
- Count day: Saturday 20 February 20210
Goobang National Park:
- Sign up by Wednesday 24 February 2021
- Count day: Saturday 27 February 2021
- Pilliga National Park in Country NSW
Use virtual reality goggles to explore Claustral Canyon when you visit Blue Mountains Heritage Centre in Blackheath. Get up close to spectacular waterfalls and wildlife in the Blue Mountains.