Savour the best of the Southern Highlands on a food and wine trail through Morton National Park. Choose between a 4km or 9.4km experience and enjoy the exceptional scenery and local produce on offer.
Showing 4 things to do:
Did you know that Inland NSW has a significant but declining glossy black cockatoo population? Help us conserve the inland glossy black cockatoo by taking part in a glossy count across 3 national parks.
- Free. Free park entry.
Pilliga Forest, Pilliga National Park:
- Sign up by Wednesday 4 November 2020.
- Count day: Saturday 7 November 2020
Goonoo National Park:
- Sign up by Wednesday 11 November 2020.
- Count day: Saturday 14 November 2020
Goobang National Park:
- Sign up by Wednesday 18 November 2020.
- Count day: Saturday 21 November 2020
- Pilliga National Park in Country NSW
Use virtual reality goggles to explore Claustral Canyon when you visit Blue Mountains Heritage Centre in Blackheath. Get up close to spectacular waterfalls and wildlife in the Blue Mountains.