Tour de Gorge
Timmallallie National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
You must be fully vaccinated to book this tour or event. Proof of vaccination will be required on the day, before the tour or event commences.
This event has been postponed until Saturday 3 September 2022 to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
Saturday 3 September 2022
- 8.30am: Briefing.
- 9am: Rides begin.
- 1pm: Rides end.
- Sculptures in the Scrub picnic area and campground
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over. The rides are medium to hard for the 45km ride.
Registration $25 per rider (includes registration pack). Registration and jersey $105 per rider (jersey $85 per rider). Spectators free.
- Meeting point
- Sculptures in the Scrub picnic area
- To register, book online. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information.
- Please note
- There are 2 rides on the day: 45km and 19km.
- Due to COVID-19, all spectators and participants must sign in on arrival.
Pump up your tyres and gear up for the annual Tour de Gorge bike ride. Pedal through the remarkable Pilliga Forest and Timmallallie National Park near Baradine.
Join us at the unique Sculptures in the Scrub picnic area at Dandry Gorge. Bring your friends and family for a fun day out. Come and support the riders and local stall holders. Refreshments available.
Pilliga Forest is a unique Australian landscape, offering rugged beauty on a grand scale. Tour de Gorge riders get exclusive access to parts of the forest rarely seen by the public.
If you're attending as a spectator, enjoy a walk to visit the Sculptures in the Scrub with spectacular views of the Gorge.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service