Tour de Gorge
Timmallallie National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Pump up your tyres and gear up for the annual Tour de Gorge bike ride. Starting at Sculptures in the Scrub picnic area, you'll pedal through gorgeous Dandry Gorge in the Pilliga Forest, near Baradine.
Saturday 2 September 2023. Briefing 8.30am. Ride 9am to 1pm.
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over. The rides are medium to hard for the 45km ride.
Registration $25 per rider (includes registration pack). Spectators free.
Buy a 2023 Tour de Gorge jersey to commemorate your ride. Jerseys are available to pre-order, $85 (limited sizes available), until Saturday 15 July 2023. To purchase, email or call Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre on 02 6843 4011.
100% of profits from jersey sales will be donated to the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service.
- Meeting point
- Sculptures in the Scrub picnic area and campground.
- To register, book online. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information.
- Please note
There are 2 rides on the day: 45km and 18km.
Join us at Sculptures in the Scrub picnic area and campground in Timmallallie National Park. It's the starting point for the Tour de Gorge rides through Dandry Gorge, in Dandry Gorge Aboriginal Area. Bring your friends and family for a fun day out. Come and support the riders and local stall holders.
Pilliga Forest is a unique Australian landscape, offering rugged beauty on a grand scale. Dandry Gorge lies deep in the heart of the vast and timeless forest. Tour de Gorge riders get exclusive access to parts of the forest rarely seen by the public.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Timmallallie National Park in the Country NSW region
- Open 24 hours 7 days