Applies from Fri 11 Feb 2022, 6.30am to Fri 30 Sep 2022, 12.17pm. Last reviewed: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 2.56pm.
Closed areas: Coolah Tops National Park partial closure
The following areas are closed until further notice due to storm damage:
- Norfolk Falls Link Track is closed between Bald Hill Falls and Norfolk Falls NPWS waiting for dry conditions so the track can be repaired
- Bald Hill Road - damaged creek crossing, waiting for dry conditions to complete restoration works.
- Pine trees campground - Areas closed under the pine trees
- Bundar Management Fire Trail
- Forest Road is closed beyond the seasonal gate because of storm damage and wet weather conditions
- Grass Trees track entrance via Barracks campground due to track damage
- Breeza Lookout
- Snow Gums Walking Track
The remainder of Coolah Tops National Park is open to the public. Please continue to check this website for updates about areas that are opening.
Forest Road between Coolah Creek Road and the entrance of Coolah Tops National Parks has been heavily affected by rain.
Forest road is managed and maintained by Warrumbungles Shire Council. Please refer any enquiries concerning this road directly Council.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact Pillga Discovery Centre in Baradine on 02 6843 4011.