Applies from Tue 12 Apr 2022, 4.05pm to Thu 30 Jun 2022, 10.00am. Last reviewed: Tue 24 May 2022, 3.50pm
Closed areas: Areas closed due to flooding
The following areas are closed until further notice due to heavy rain and flooding:
- Dees Corner campground - closed until Tuesday 7 June 2022
- Bungarie Bay
- The Wells campground - closed until Tuesday 7 June 2022
- Joes Cove campground
- Mackaway Bay campground
- Brambles Green campground
- Neranie campground and picnic area (Hearts Point picnic area and boat ramp remain open)
- Violet Hill campground and picnic area (Violet Hill boat ramp remains open)
NPWS staff regularly monitor conditions and will re-open areas as soon as it is safe to do so.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For further information, please call the NPWS Manning Great Lakes area office on 02 6591 0300.
Affects 1 park and 8 locations nearby.