Minnamurra Rainforest outdoor weddings
Budderoo National Park
Minnamurra Rainforest offers a range of special places for an intimate wedding ceremony and superb photography. Say your vows shrouded by subtropical rainforest, near Jamberoo.
- Venue is suitable for
- Wedding ceremonies
- Maximum people: 60
- Picnic tables, carpark, drinking water, toilets
$375 per ceremony plus a $12 park use fee per vehicle.
- Entry fees
Let us know in advance if you’re paying your guests’ $12 vehicle entry fee, and send us a guest list (in alphabetical order) before your wedding day. Or, if guests are paying the vehicle entry fee themselves, please let them know this in advance.
- Available for hire 7 days a week, except school holidays and public holidays.
- To make a function or event booking, or for more venue information, please email Minnamurra Rainforest Centre or phone 02 4236 0469. Wedding photography must be booked. Minimum 6 weeks’ booking notice required.
- Other Information
Please remember to stay on the boardwalk at all times.
If you're looking for a beautiful outdoor venue for small wedding ceremonies or wedding photography, Minnamurra Rainforest offers several timeless locations to choose from. With a picturesque suspension bridge, elevated walkways winding through remnant rainforest and a tranquil riverside picnic area, you’re sure to find the perfect spot. In each setting you’ll enjoy the gentle sounds of river flowing over moss-coloured boulders, birdsong and the breeze whispering through leaves.
The subtropical rainforest is a magical place to start the next cycle of your life with your partner.
Located in the foothills of Jamberoo Valley, west of Kiama, Minnamurra Rainforest is perfectly situated for an intimate spring or autumn wedding. Even if walkers pause to view your ceremony, it remains a peaceful and welcoming environment for you and your guests.
- Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4236 0469
- 345 Minnamurra Falls Road, Jamberoo NSW 2533
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day only in the Minnamurra Rainforest area. Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass