Minnamurra Rainforest picnic area
Budderoo National Park
Minnamurra Rainforest picnic area is in Budderoo National Park, near Kiama. This peaceful riverside spot is the perfect place to stop for lunch when you explore Minnamurra Rainforest.
Minnamurra Falls walk
Starting at the Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, enjoy spectacular rainforest, waterfall and canyon views from several viewing platforms along Minnamurra Falls walk.
Lyrebird loop walk
Ideal for walking with children, the beautiful Lyrebird loop walk takes an hour to complete. It’s located within Minnamurra Rainforest Centre in Budderoo National Park.
Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
Visit Minnamurra Rainforest Centre in Budderoo National Park and chat to the friendly staff before exploring the rainforest along raised boardwalks.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4236 0469
- 345 Minnamurra Falls Road, Jamberoo NSW 2533
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day only in the Minnamurra Rainforest area. Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass
Things to do (26)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (11)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Cycling (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (5)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (16)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (15)
- Waterfalls (11)
- Waterhole (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)