Budderoo National Park
Enjoy spectacular scenic views of Kiama and Lake Illawarra from Budderoo National Park’s Jamberoo lookout. On clear days, this lookout is fantastic for photography.
- Budderoo National Park
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Please note
- Don’t forget your camera – the photo opportunities from the lookout are unbeatable on a clear day.
- Road signage for Jamberoo lookout is quite easily missed – look carefully as you drive along Jamberoo Mountain Road.
Keep an eye out as you drive along Jamberoo Mountain Road – there’s a small sign alerting you to one of the most spectacular views on the south coast – it’s definitely worth the stop.
Jamberoo lookout is perched on the edge of the coastal escarpment, and its viewing platform offers a striking panorama over rolling hills and paddocks and out to the Pacific Ocean.
If you’re a keen photographer, Jamberoo lookout is an absolute must. On a clear day, you can see Kiama, Lake Illawarra and even Five Islands off the coast of Wollongong. Snap away and capture it all. When you are finished why not take a walk or cycle along Budderoo track or stop into Minnamurra Rainforest Centre.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 7270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day (Minnamurra Rainforest area only). Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass