Charlotte Pass Ski Resort and Kosciuszko Chalet Hotel
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
Head to Charlotte Pass Ski Resort for outstanding skiing, snowboarding, and show shoeing, plus intimate ski-in/ski-out chalet accommodation in the Snowy Mountains, near Jindabyne.
- Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
- Entry fees
Park entry fees apply if you're driving to Charlotte Pass (summer access only)
- What to
- Sunscreen, suitable clothing
Visit the Charlotte Pass website or phone (02) 6457 1555 for accommodation and ski package prices.
- Please note
- There's no car access to Charlotte Pass Resort in winter. Park for free at Bullocks Flat Skitube, off Alpine Way, and take the Skitube to Perisher Valley, where oversnow transport will take you the resort.
Charlotte Pass is Australia's highest resort (1765m), boasting some of the country's best snow sports and cosy winter accommodation on the slopes. With friendly and personalised guest service, no lift lines, uncrowded slopes, and unobstructed views of the mountain peaks including Mount Kosziuszko, you’ll not be disappointed.
After an action-packed day on the beginner, intermediate and cross-country trails, or carving up Sidewinder and Guthrie's Chute, rest your head in style at Kosciuszko Chalet Hotel, the resort’s premier ski-in ski-out facilities. All rooms offer spectacular valley or mountain views, and when it comes time to unwind, there are two bars, a bistro café, and a fine dining restaurant.
For more information, visit the Charlotte Pass Resort website.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
An iconic endangered species, the southern corroboree frog, found only in Kosciuszko National Park, faces the grave threat of extinction. Saving Our Species aims to prevent this from happening by battling chytrid fungus, protecting frog habitat from pests, and fostering a captive breeding program.
- Snowy Region Visitor Centre
- 8.30am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6450 5600
- 49 Kosciuszko Road, Jindabyne NSW 2627
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass