Applies from Tue 19 May 2020, 4.18pm. Last reviewed: Wed 9 Jun 2021, 4.00pm
Closed areas: Area closures for rifle range operations
The eastern section of Malabar Headland National Park will be closed on a number of days for ANZAC Rifle Range operations. The dates include:
- Every Saturday from 7.30am
- Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month
- Sunday 27 June 2021
- Monday 5 July to Friday 9 July 2021
These closures may occur with little or no notice.
Do not enter the eastern section of the park (including Boora Point walking track) when:
- Red flags are flying above the range
- There are warning signs at the park's entry points (South Maroubra Beach and Fishermans Road carpark)
- Park entry gates are closed
The western section of the park (Western Escarpment walking track) remains open.
For more information, contact the local office on 02 9337 5511 or the ANZAC Rifle Range on 02 9661 4532.
Affects 1 park and 1 location nearby.