Applies from Tue 19 May 2020, 4.18pm. Last reviewed: Thu 30 Dec 2021, 3.43pm
Closed areas: Closed areas due to rifle range operations
The eastern section of Malabar Headland National Park will be closed during the following times due to rifle range operations:
- Every Saturday
- Every 1st Sunday of the month
- Sunday 16 January 2022
- Tuesday 25 January to Sunday 30 January 2022
Do not enter the eastern section of the park (including Boora Point walking track) when:
- Red flags are flying above the range
- There are warning signs at the park's entry points (South Maroubra Beach and Fishermans Road carpark)
- Park entry gates are closed
The western section of the park (Western Escarpment walking track) remains open.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local area office on 02 9337 5511 or the ANZAC Rifle Range on 02 9661 4532.
Affects 1 park and 1 location nearby.