Applies from Tue 12 Oct 2021, 9.37am to Fri 31 Dec 2021, 10.02am. Last reviewed: Thu 28 Oct 2021, 9.59am.
Closed areas: Road closed due to flood damage
A number of roads in this park are closed due to storm and flood damage. The closed roads are:
- California trail - until late October 2021
- Martindale trail - re-opening to permits early December 2021
- Hunter Main trail:
- King's Cross to Sheepskin Hut - OPEN
- Sheepskin Hut trail to Raspberry Junction - until late November 2021
- Raspberry Junction to Three Ways - until mid December 2021
- Mellong Range trail - until late December 2021
Visitor areas currently closed due to these works include:
- California Hut - until late October
- Sheepskin Hut - OPEN
Commission Road is OPEN to traffic. Gates that are in place have been locked and signs are in place on closed roads. Expected reopening times are subject to weather delays.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the NPWS Bulga area office.