Applies from Wed 2 Feb 2022, 9.20am to Mon 31 Oct 2022, 11.59pm. Last reviewed: Mon 8 Aug 2022, 9.21am.
Closed areas: Roads closed due to flooding
The following roads in this park are closed due to storm and flood damage:
- California trail - closed until late December 2022
- Martindale trail - reopening to people with permits late January 2022
- Hunter Main trail:
- Sheepskin Hut trail to Raspberry Junction - closed until late December 2022
- Raspberry Junction to Three Ways - closed until late December 2022
- Mellong Range trail - closed until late November 2022
- Commission Road - Open
- Bulga Trail - closed until late November 2022
Visitor areas that are currently closed include:
- California Hut - closed until late December 2022
- Sheepskin Hut - closed until 1 November 2022.
Gates have been locked, and signs are in place on closed roads. Expected reopening times are subject to weather delays.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the NPWS Bulga area office.