Applies from Tue 12 Oct 2021, 9.37am to Fri 31 Dec 2021, 10.02am. Last reviewed: Tue 12 Oct 2021, 3.42pm.
Closed areas: Road closed due to flood damage
A number of roads in this park are closed due to storm and flood damage. The closed roads are:
- California trail - until late October 2021
- Martindale trail - re-opening to permits early December 2021
- Hunter Main trail:
- King's Cross to Sheepskin Hut - until mid November 2021
- Sheepskin Hut trail to Raspberry Junction - until late November 2021
- Raspberry Junction to Three Ways - until mid December 2021
- Mellong Range trail - until late December 2021
Visitor areas currently closed due to these works include:
- California Hut - until late October
- Sheepskin Hut - until mid November
Commission Road will remain open however delays may be experienced as road works on this trail have traffic control. Gates that are in place have been locked and signs are in place on closed roads. Expected reopening times are subject to weather delays.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the NPWS Bulga area office.