Snow Gum link track
New England National Park
Snow Gum link track is in New England National Park near Snow Gum walk. It’s a short track through Gondwana rainforest.
Just 200m long, Snow Gum link track provides easy access to Snow Gum walk.
Starting from Point Lookout Road, the track passes through Gondwana rainforest and Antarctic beeches till it meets Snow Gum walk. It’s popular with families looking for quick walks with young children, who love seeing the fascinating trees, mossy rocks and beautiful soft ferns.
Once you reach Snow Gum walk you can turn around and head back to the road or keep the adventure going. Following Snow Gum walk to the left will take you north to Point lookout. If you turn right, Snow Gum walk leads south to Banksia Point picnic area and Lyrebird walking track.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453
- in New England National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
New England National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (14)
- Aboriginal culture (2)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (7)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Geotourism (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (5)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Sightseeing (13)
- Swimming (1)
- Walking (9)
- Waterfalls (5)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)