Applies from Wed 19 Feb 2020, 12.01pm. Last reviewed: Thu 4 Jun 2020, 5.10pm
Closed areas: Closed areas and hazardous conditions
The following areas of Wollemi National Park are closed:
- Weir-Long Cave walk is closed at the junction with Pagoda Rocks walking track (Dunns Swamp)
- River Gauging station (Dunns Swamp)
- Bicentennial National trail – Widden to Glen Alice, Glen Alice to Jenolan
- Deep Pass campground and canyons in Wollemi National Park
- Pipeline track
- Please be aware that due to recent fires and floods there may be dangerous hazards in this park. These include falling trees and branches, flooded creeks and crossings, and debris on tracks.
- If accessing remote areas of national parks, please visit the Think before you TREK page
NPWS is working to reopen campgrounds and accommodation where possible, however some locations need to remain closed to ensure compliance with the current rules on public gatherings or for other reasons such as fire/flood damage. From 1 June, all reopened campgrounds and campsites will require a booking to be made before you visit.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For further information call 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS).