Coachwood loop track
Nymboi-Binderay National Park
The Coachwood loop track is a short and easy walk that starts and finishes at the Norman Jolly picnic area in Nymboi-Binderay National Park.
- Nymboi-Binderay National Park
- 0.9km loop
- Time suggested
- 15 - 45min
- Grade 3
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch
- Check the weather before you set out as the road to Norman Jolly picnic area can become boggy when it rains
The Coachwood loop track takes you through coachwood rainforest and stands of tallowwood trees that are sure to dwarf you. Along this short walk, you’ll see majestic blue gums; keep your eyes open for birds high in the trees.
Setting out from Norman Jolly picnic area, this walk makes a nice way to finish off your picnic or a good way to work up an appetite for lunch.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453
- in Nymboi-Binderay National Park in the North Coast region
Nymboi-Binderay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.