Coachwood loop track
Nymboi-Binderay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Coachwood loop track.
Features of this track
15 - 45min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Coachwood loop track starts at Norman Jolly picnic area in Nymboi-Binderay National Park. To get there:
- From Dorrigo, travel north along Tyringham Road
- Turn right into Moonpar Road
- Norman Jolly picnic area is located at the end of Moonpar Road.
Parking is available at Norman Jolly picnic area
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Nymboi-Binderay National Park. One of the highlights of a visit to the park is a whitewater rafting trip down the Nymboida River. Spring is a great time to head out on a guided tour.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 29°C
5°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453