Bundilla accessible track
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
Bundilla accessible track is a short track in the Thredbo-Perisher area. Fully accessible, it’s great for walkers, cyclists, wheelchair users and families with young children.
- Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
- 1.1km return
- Time suggested
- 30min - 1hr 30min
- Grade 1
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- What to
- Drinking water, sturdy shoes, hat, raincoat, suitable clothing, sunscreen, snacks
- Please note
- There are 3 designated accessible parking bays at the start of the path.
- A wheelchair accessible toilet is available at Bullocks Hut, toward the end of the path.
Bundilla accessible track may be just 1.1km return, but it has a lot to offer. Perfect for day trips you can enjoy a peaceful walk with impressive mountain and river views. Along the way you’ll also find great places to stop for a swim, fish and picnic, so make sure to pack your towel, fishing gear or picnic basket.
Starting from Skitube Carpark D you’ll follow a small stream as it winds its way to the Thredbo River, where you’ll be rewarded with superb views of the Crackenback Range. Continuing beside the water’s edge, the track then traces Thredbo River to its meeting point with Little Thredbo River at historic Bullocks Hut, a fishing lodge built in 1934.
Mostly flat with a small slope at the end, Bundilla accessible track is a shared-use track suited to families with prams and young children, cyclists and wheelchair users. Accessible all year round, in summer you can enjoy the cooler mountain weather and in winter and spring you’ll have the chance to take in the snow-covered peaks and higher water level in the rivers.
Bundilla accessible track is also an ideal activity to build into a larger itinerary. There are bushwalking opportunities on nearby Bullocks track, mountain biking on Muzzlewood track and Thredbo Valley track, and camping at Thredbo Diggings and Ngarigo campgrounds.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Looking for access-friendly walks? NSW National Parks is pleased to provide all-terrain mobility chairs for visitors at Royal National Park, Morton National Park and Kosciuszko National Park.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Snowy Region Visitor Centre
- 8.30am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6450 5600
- 49 Kosciuszko Road, Jindabyne NSW 2627
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass