Perisher Valley Office
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
Perisher Valley Office, in the heart of Perisher Valley, is a handy last-minute stop for advice, maps, hiking essentials and important information before your alpine adventures in Kosciuszko National Park.
- Visitor centres
- 9914 Kosciuszko Road, Perisher Valley, NSW, 2264 - in Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Opening times
- Please note
If you’re planning a long hike in Kosciuszko National Park or visiting the back country, drop into Perisher Valley Office to complete a trip intention form and hire a Personal Locator Beacon (PLB).
Conveniently located on Kosciuszko Road, this small but helpful office with visitor facilities makes an ideal stop on your way through Perisher to Charlotte Pass and Mount Kosciuszko.
Pick up maps or books, and ask our knowledgeable staff about activities in the Perisher Range, including winter enquiries for the ski resort villages of Perisher, Blue Cow, Smiggin Holes and Guthega. They also provide important information on park conditions, closures, access and safety. A small range of hiking essentials are also available.
You can also complete a trip intention form and hire a personal locator beacon (PLB) before setting out on your alpine hike, mountain bike ride, or cross country skiing adventure in the Main Range or Kosciuszko back country.
Are you planning a bushwalk, going somewhere remote or where the weather is extreme? Stay safe by planning your trip for all conditions and telling someone about it.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- Perisher Valley office
- Winter (June to October long weekends): Daily 8.30am to 4pm. Closed 12 to 1pm. Rest of year: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm. Closed 12 to 1pm weekdays, all day Saturday and Sunday.
- 02 6457 4444
- 9914 Kosciuszko Road, Perisher Valley NSW 2624
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass