Bindarray picnic area
Bindarri National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Bindarray picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Bindarray picnic area is in the eastern precinct of Bindarri National Park. To get there:
- Follow the directions to the park entrance via Dairyville Road
- Drive 1.6km along Jersey Bull Road (lower road on the left) and park at the picnic area carpark.
- Alternatively, park 2WD vehicles at the park entrance and walk the remaining 1.6km to the picnic area (includes a creek crossing).
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- Dry weather only
4WD vehicle parking is available at the picnic area. 2WD parking is available at the park entrance.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Bindarri National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Get off the beaten track and take your 4WD through pristine bushlands, stopping to see the magnificent Bangalore Falls.
Enjoy picnicking and swimming by the river and easy walking to see spectacular waterfalls.
Take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of Urumbilum River.
Head off on your mountain bike and explore the remote forest trails.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 27°C
7°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 32 Marina Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450