Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
Parc Cafe, at Jindabyne's Snowy Region Visitor Centre, is your perfect stop for coffee, snack or a leisurely lunch on your way to Kosciuszko National Park.
- Cafes and kiosks
- Entry fees
No park entry fees apply at the visitor centre or Parc Cafe.
- Opening times
- 6.30am-4pm Monday to Saturday
- 8am-3pm Sunday and public holidays
- Closed Christmas Day
- Please note
Parc Cafe is available in the evening for private functions and group bookings. Email Parc Cafe, call 02 6456 2517, or visit the Parc Cafe website.
Parc Cafe offers an extensive breakfast and lunch menu, including gluten and dairy free options, as well as a selection of sweet treats to enjoy with your morning tea or coffee. Eat in the warm cosy environment over winter, and when the weather warms up enjoy the picnic tables on the sun deck with views of Lake Jindabyne.
Packed lunches can also be organised, with prior notice, to keep you fuelled up for your action-filled day in Kosciuszko National Park.
Conveniently located inside the Snowy Region Visitor Centre on Kosciuszko Road, the cafe is open daily. It's a tasty stop on your way to the Snowy Mountains, or after a movie at Snowy Region Cinema, next door.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Southern corroboree frog conservation project
An iconic endangered species, the southern corroboree frog, found only in Kosciuszko National Park, faces the grave threat of extinction. Saving Our Species aims to prevent this from happening by battling chytrid fungus, protecting frog habitat from pests, and fostering a captive breeding program.
- Parc Cafe
- Monday to Saturday, 6.30am to 4pm. Sundays and public holidays, 8am to 3pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6456 2517
- Snowy Region Visitor Centre, 49 Kosciuszko Road, Jindabyne NSW 2627
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass
Things to do (38)
- Adventure sports (5)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (3)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cycling (6)
- Educational activities (1)
- Fishing (2)
- Other experiences (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (4)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Snow sports (9)
- Swimming (1)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (11)
- Waterfalls (3)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (3)