Tumut area in Kosciuszko National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Yolde campground.
Getting there and parking
Yolde campground is in the northern (Blowering foreshores) precinct of Kosciuszko National Park. To get there from Tumut Visitor Centre:
- Drive south along Snowy Mountains Highway for 33.4km
- Turn into Yolde campground – this dirt track is well signposted and easily seen from the highway.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- All weather
Parking is available at Yolde campground.
- Drinking water is not available at this campground. Any water collected from the dam should be well-boiled before use.
- Rubbish bins are provided.
- Non-flush toilets
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- in the Tumut area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Tumut area is open all year but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues.
No park entry fees apply in the Tumut area. See vehicle entry fees for other areas in Kosciuszko National Park.Buy annual pass