Log Bridge Creek campground
Tumut area in Kosciuszko National Park
Campground booking required
You may not travel to or stay at a campground without a booking.
Set beside Blowering Dam, Log Bridge Creek campground is a great base for walking and fishing in northern Kosciuszko National Park, near Tumut.
Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
Blowering Cliffs walking track starts at Log Bridge Creek picnic area and campground in Kosciuszko National Park, close to Tumut, offering waterfall views and birdwatching.
Snowy Mountains Highway is a scenic driving route between Tumut and Cooma, taking in caves, campgrounds, ski fields, trails for hiking, biking and horse riding in northern Kosciuszko National Park.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6947 7025
- The Old Butter Factory, 5 Adelong Road, Tumut NSW 2720
- in the Tumut area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Tumut area is open all year but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues.
No park entry fees apply in the Tumut area. See vehicle entry fees for other areas in Kosciuszko National Park.Buy annual pass