Rouse Hill Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Rouse Hill Regional Park.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Rouse Hill Regional Park is located on Worcester Rd, Rouse Hill. To get there:
- Exit the M7 at Old Windsor Road (which eventually becomes Windsor Road) and turn right to travel north
- At Rouse Hill, turn left into Rouse Road
- Turn right into Worcester Road and follow signs for Rouse Hill Regional Park
Park entry points
- Worcester Road, Rouse Hill See on map
- Rouse Hill picnic area and playground See on map
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
Best times to visit
Rouse Hill Regional Park is a great place to visit all year round. Head to the park for an early morning jog in spring, a weekend picnic in the winter sun or enjoy a day of bike riding in autumn.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 28°C
4°C and 19°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
You can walk your dog on-lead at this location. See other regional parks in NSW that have dog walking areas.
Dogs are permitted in this park – you will need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them.
Please note that dogs are not permitted in the pavilions.
Balloons and plant materials are not permitted, including:
- Decorations consisting of flowers or plant materials that contain seeds or vines and exotic plant materials.
- Throwing confetti, rice, petals, streamers, cannons or poppers.
- Balloon arches and balloon displays. NPWS encourage the use of more eco-friendly alternatives like bubbles, kites and wind wheels.
- Jumping castles and petting zoos.
- Use of stakes in ground not permitted. Small gazebos must be weighed down with sandbags.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
This includes charcoal and heat bead barbecues
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park is open 8am to 6pm from May to August and 8am to 8pm from September to April. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
02 4580 2750
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- Scheyville office
Rouse Hill (2 km)
Located north-west of the Sydney CBD in the Hills District, Rouse Hill is home to Rouse Hill Regional Park, where you can take your dog for a walk, enjoy a picnic with family and friends, and even hire an outdoor wedding venue.
Parramatta (21 km)
Parramatta offers a fascinating insight into early colonial life in Australia. Don't miss a visit to Old Government House, now one of 11 Australian Convict Sites on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Sydney City Centre (44 km)
No trip to Sydney is complete without spending some time in the city’s beautiful parks. Whether it’s in central areas like Hyde Park or the Royal Botanic Gardens or further out in Centennial Parklands, there’s plenty of green space to go out and enjoy.