Back to previous page

Tommys Rock lookout and walking track

Mann River Nature Reserve

Open, check current alerts 

Current alerts in this area

There are no current alerts in this area.

Nearby alerts

Applies from Sat 9 Dec 2023, 6.08pm. Last reviewed: Mon 11 Dec 2023, 8.38pm

Fires - Advice: GUY FAWKES NP

There is a fire in this park called GUY FAWKES NP. Refer to the Rural Fire Service for latest information. Do not enter any closed area or area with fire. If you see an unattended fire call Triple Zero (000). Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information about fire safety in parks and reserves, visit the NSW National Parks fire safety page for park safety guidelines.

Affects 1 park nearby. Show list

Applies from Mon 16 Oct 2023, 7.00am. Last reviewed: Sun 10 Dec 2023, 6.05pm

Closed areas: Temporary closure - Ebor Falls precinct

Ebor Falls visitor precinct in Guy Fawkes River NP will be temporarily closed from 16 October 2023, to allow for construction works of new lookouts and visitor precincts to be fast-tracked. This closure will include the Upper and Lower Falls visitor areas, the Ebor Falls Road (part only) and the Ebor Village walking track. Access to the Ebor Cemetery off Ebor Falls Road will remain open.

It is anticipated the Upper Falls precinct will reopen to the public in December 2023.

During the closure no toilet, picnic or rest stop facilities will be available at Ebor Falls. Travellers on the Waterfall Way are advised to use alternate amenities located in Ebor township or at the Ebor Sportsground.

Please do not attempt to enter these areas during the closure period, and follow the direction of any signage, staff and contractors. Penalties apply for non-compliance. For further information contact the NPWS Northern Tablelands Area office on 02 6739 0700.

Affects 1 park and 1 location nearby. Show list

Local alerts

For the latest updates on fires, closures and other alerts in this area, see

Park info

See more visitor info

Emergency services

For all NSW fires visit the Rural Fire Service

For the latest information on wildfires in your area please contact the NSW Rural Fire Service.

View all alerts for NSW