Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Overcliff-Undercliff track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1 - 2hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Overcliff-Undercliff track starts at Wentworth Falls picnic area in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights and follow to the end, to reach the picnic area.
Parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area, including several designated disabled spots. Bus parking is also available. It can be a busy place on weekends, so parking may be limited.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Wentworth Falls picnic area.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785