Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Overcliff-Undercliff track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1 - 2hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Overcliff-Undercliff track starts at Wentworth Falls picnic area in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights and follow to the end, to reach the picnic area.
Park entry points
- Wentworth Falls carpark See on map
Parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area, including several designated disabled spots. Bus parking is also available. It can be a busy place on weekends, so parking may be limited.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Wentworth Falls picnic area.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785