Nepean River walking track
Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Nepean River walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
30 - 45min
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Nepean River walking track starts from Euroka campground in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Glenbrook
- Turn on to Ross Street then Burfitt Street, which becomes Bruce Road
- Continue around 4.2km past the national park entry gate to reach Euroka campground.
The entry gate is locked overnight. A fee applies for non-emergencies.
Parking is available at Euroka campground.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Euroka campground.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at attractions in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass