Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
Campsites at Euroka campground in the Blue Mountains are popular with both campers and kangaroos. Just south of Glenbrook, it’s near to picnic areas and walking tracks.
|Camping type||Tent, Don't mind a short walk to tent|
|Facilities||Picnic tables, barbecue facilities, toilets|
|What to bring||Drinking water, cooking water, firewood|
If you’re driving into the Glenbrook area, the gates are open:
Park entry fees are not included in your camping fees.
|Bookings||Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.|
If you’re after a truly authentic Australian experience, pack up your camping gear and head to the Euroka campground, near Glenbrook on the eastern side of the park, right near the beautiful Nepean River.
Whether you’re into camping or glamping, unwind in the company of the majestic eucalyptus trees and a range of birds, like cockatoos and parrots. It's the perfect accompaniment to a great weekend getaway.
There are so many things to explore, so it’s a great place for a family camping trip. You can take in the breathtaking landscapes at the Tunnel View lookout, give your legs a good workout on the Red Hands Cave track, and try mountain biking along Oaks firetrail.
There’s plenty to see and do whilst staying at the Euroka campground, but the first thing to do is choose your campsite for the weekend. There are 5 camping areas within Euroka: Appletree Flat, Bennett Ridge, Darug, Nioka and Red Gum.
Take a virtual tour of Euroka campground captured with Google Street View Trekker.
Google Street View Trekker
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
Bush Trackers was created to encourage children to engage with the environment in and around the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage area. This program highlights the natural and cultural splendour of the greater Blue Mountains through education initiatives and bushwalks.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Glenbrook office
- Entry station is only open on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- 02 4632 4500 Infoline
- 68 Bruce Road, Glenbrook NSW 2773
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at the Bruce Road entrance to the Glenbrook area. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.Buy annual pass
Things to do (49)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (3)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (9)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (5)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Historic heritage (5)
- Other experiences (6)
- Photography (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (2)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Sightseeing (21)
- Swimming (4)
- Walking (22)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)