All the practical information you need to know about Nature track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr 30min - 2hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Nature track starts from Wentworth Falls, in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the lights (opposite School of Arts building)
- Turn right onto Fletcher Street, which leads to Conservation Hut.
- There's a map on the wall of Conservation Hut which shows the way to Nature track.
Parking is available at Conservation Hut, including several designated disabled spots. It can be a busy place on weekend, so parking may be limited.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785