Limestone Caves walking track
Kwiambal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Limestone Caves walking track.
Features of this track
5 - 15min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Limestone Caves walking track is on the southern edge of Kwiambal National Park.
To get there from Ashford:
- Take Wallangra Road northwest
- Turn right onto Sandy Creek Road
- Turn left onto Limestone Road and continue into Kwiambal National Park
- Turn right onto Limestone Cave Road and continue to the carpark.
- Check the weather and road conditions before setting out. The road to this walking track can become boggy when it rains.
- Please drive carefully and look out for wildlife.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available on Limestone Cave Road, where this walking track starts.
- There’s no drinking water so you’ll need to bring your own supply.
- Rubbish bins are not available, so please take your rubbish with you when you leave.
Toilets and picnic table are available at the end of the walk, near the entrance to the caves.
- Non-flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Camping is not permitted along this walking track. Please camp at designated campgrounds.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370