Applies from Thu 17 Nov 2022, 5.00pm. Last reviewed: Wed 23 Nov 2022, 10.20am
Closed areas: Mebbin National Park Campground Open with closed access to some trails
Mebbin National Park and Cutters Campground open
Some of the walking tracks and trails remain closed due to landslips and erosion caused by the severe rainfall causing dangerous conditions during February/March 2022.
Areas that remain CLOSED until they are made safe:
- Original section of Byrrill Creek Walking Track (closed due to severe landslip) alternative walking track now available.
- Lemon Tree Road Fire Trail
- Walters Road Fire Trail
- O'Connors Road Fire Trail
- North Boundary Road Fire Trail
- Bog Onion Road Fire Trail
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local park office on (02) 66 708 600.
Affects 1 park and 1 location nearby.