Grand Canyon track
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Grand Canyon track.
Features of this track
3 - 4hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Grand Canyon track starts at Grand Canyon carpark in Blue Mountains National Park. To get there from Blackheath:
- Turn off Great Western Highway into Evans Lookout Road
- Follow Evans Lookout Road until you reach Grand Canyon carpark
Parking is available at Grand Canyon carpark.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.