Grand Canyon track
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Grand Canyon track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3 - 4hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Grand Canyon track starts at Evans lookout in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Turn off Great Western Highway into Evans Lookout Road near Blackheath
- Follow Evans Lookout Road to the end, where you'll find the carpark for Evans lookout.
- You can also start this walk from the Grand Canyon carpark before Evans lookout, or at the nearby picnic area.
Parking is available along Evans Lookout Road, at Evans lookout picnic area, and at Evans lookout.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.