Carrow Brook walking track
Mount Royal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Carrow Brook walking track.
Features of this track
2hrs 30min - 3hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Carrow Brook walking track starts at Youngville campground in Mount Royal National Park. To get there:
- Travelling north on New England Highway, drive through Singleton and then turn right at Dunolly onto Bridgeman Road.
- Follow Bridgeman Road for 16km, continuing onto Carrowbrook Road.
- Follow Carrowbrook Road for 25km, then turn left onto Mount Royal Road.
- Continue on Mount Royal Road for 13km until you reach Youngville campground.
The condition of roads in this park can vary depending on weather. Be prepared for variable road conditions and drive according to these conditions.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
Parking is available at Youngville campground
There are no bins so you'll need to take your rubbish away with you.
Non-flush toilets are located at the head of the walking track at Youngville campground
- Non-flush toilets
Picnic tables are available at Mulgowrie Creek and Youngville campground
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Bulga office
- Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 6574 5555
- 2156 Putty Road, Bulga NSW 2330