Bullimah Spur track
Bouddi National Park
Stretch your legs and enjoy scenic views on the Bullimah Spur track. This easy walk through Central Coast bushland takes just an hour each way, making it a great day walk.
- Bouddi National Park
- 2.4km return
- Time suggested
- 15 - 45min
- Grade 3
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- The Marie Byles lookout, located about 500m from the Maitland Bay Information Centre, can be accessed by car and is suitable for wheelchairs
Beginning from Maitland Bay Information Centre, Bullimah Spur track offers a medium difficulty walk through Central Coast bushland, flanked by some of the park’s most impressive panoramas.
Descend along Maitland Bay track and down the stairs to Bullimah Spur track, which branches off to the right. The track junction is well-marked, so it’s easy to navigate your way.
Follow the ridgeline past a forest of towering red gums and note the lovely understory of ancient ferns. Along the way you’ll see spectacular views overlooking Putty Beach, Tallow Beach, and all the way out to Lion Island and even Sydney.
Near the end of the track you can see sweeping views over Putty Beach and the coastline to the south and the expansive Pacific Ocean.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Girrakool office
- Monday to Friday, hours vary.
- 02 4320 4200
- 59 Girrakool Rd, Somersby, NSW 2250
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass