Maitland Bay Information Centre
Bouddi National Park
Start your Bouddi National Park adventure at historic Maitland Bay Information Centre, Killcare. It features terrific educational displays and visitor information.
- Visitor centres
- 174 The Scenic Road, Bouddi, NSW, 2251 - in Bouddi National Park in Sydney and surrounds
- Entry fees
Park entry fees don't apply at the visitor centre.
- Opening times
- Maitland Bay Information Centre is open weekends and public holidays only.
- Hours vary between 11am and 3pm.
- Please note
NSW National Parks annual park passes are not available to buy at Maitland Bay Information Centre.
Nestled amongst eucalyptus trees in the middle of the park, Maitland Bay Information Centre is the ideal spot to begin exploring Bouddi.
Visit the centre to collect maps and brochures and chat with the friendly community volunteers who staff the centre on weekends and public holidays. The kids can get hands-on with the interactive displays, while the centre’s large mural and other artworks are sure to capture everyone’s attention.
Built in 1945, the centre commenced its life as a family home. Another part of the building was built in 1950, and used as a shop that became famous for its Devonshire teas.
Maitland Bay Information Centre is also a great place to begin your exploration of Bouddi National Park, with Maitland Bay track, Bullimah Spur track and Bouddi Ridge explorer beginning closeby.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving Our Species program
Australia is home to more than 500,000 animal and plant species, many of which are found nowhere else in the world. Saving our Species is a statewide conservation program that addresses the growing number of Australian animals and Australian native plants facing extinction.
- Maitland Bay Information Centre
- Weekends and public holidays only, 11am to 3pm
- 02 4320 4200 Girrakool office
- 174 The Scenic Road, Bouddi NSW 2251
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines that accept both card and coins.Buy annual pass
Things to do (140)
- Aboriginal culture (22)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (30)
- Cafes and kiosks (3)
- Canoeing/paddling (8)
- Cultural heritage (4)
- Cycling (14)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (3)
- Fishing (8)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (18)
- Horse riding (7)
- Other experiences (4)
- Photography (4)
- Picnics and barbecues (19)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (8)
- Sightseeing (54)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Swimming (5)
- Visitor centres (3)
- Walking (80)
- Waterfalls (9)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (15)