Maitland Bay Information Centre
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Maitland Bay Information Centre.
Getting there and parking
Maitland Bay Information Centre is in the Maitland Bay precinct of Bouddi National Park.
To get there from Gosford:
- Follow the Central Coast Highway towards Erina
- Turn right onto Avoca Drive and continue through Kincumber
- Turn right at Empire Bay Drive
- Turn left into Cochrone Street and then right onto The Scenic Road
- The centre is located opposite the intersection of Maitland Bay Drive and The Scenic Road in Maitland
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Maitland Bay Information Centre
Best times to visit
Take the Bouddi Coastal walk to be amazed by the colourful wildflowers on display in spring.
Cool off with a dip at one the park's gorgeous beaches or try snorkelling at Maitland Bay Surf the popular coastline between MacMasters Beach and Box Head .
Grab the camera and spot humpback whales as they migrate north between May and July.
There is a drinking fountain next to the information sign.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Assistance may be required to access this area
- No wheelchair access to downstairs section of Maitland Bay Information Centre
- Maitland Bay Information Centre
- Weekends and public holidays only, 11am to 3pm
- 02 4320 4200 Girrakool office
- 174 The Scenic Road, Bouddi NSW 2251
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass