Bluff loop walking track
Bongil Bongil National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bluff loop walking track.
Grade 2Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
45min - 1hr 15min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Bluff loop walking track is in the Tuckers Rocks area of Bongil Bongil National Park. To get there:
- From Old Pacific Highway at Repton, turn east onto Perrys Road.
- Continue on Perrys Road, which becomes Tuckers Rock Road, leading through the national park.
- When you see Tuckers Rocks Cottage on your right, park at the Tuckers Rocks carpark.
- Bluff loop track starts at the locked gate, just north of the cottage.
Please note that Rutile trail does not provide access to Mylsetom from Tuckers Rock Road. This road is a dead end that runs into a 2m deep swamp.
Parking is available at Tuckers Rocks carpark, a short 100m walk from Bluff loop trackhead. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited then.
Maps and downloads
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- in Bongil Bongil National Park in the North Coast region
Bongil Bongil National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.