Wandandian Creek picnic area
Corramy Regional Park
Located between Nowra and Ulladulla, Wandandian Creek picnic area is a great place to picnic and go fishing or kayaking, with a boat ramp and trail heads to two easy walking tracks.
- Picnic areas
- Corramy Regional Park in South Coast
- What to
- Drinking water
- Please note
- There is limited mobile reception in this park
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to go bird watching
This quiet bushland spot serves up a perfect setting for lazy afternoons with the family, or even a solo retreat beneath the casuarina trees of Wandandian Creek. Right by the water, there are picnic tables and pump-out toilets – just enough to make a visit convenient without destroying the tranquil atmosphere. Birds frolic through the canopy and there are enough fish in the creek to make this a popular haunt of fishermen.
Pack a picnic lunch and kick back with a weekend newspaper, or bring a kayak for something a little more active – a launching platform gives easy access to the undisturbed waterway. There are even some walking routes - Anabranch loop track and Delta track - which leave directly from the picnic area and offer great opportunities for some light exercise to work up an appetite. Take a stroll and then reward yourself with the rest of the day off, paddling in the water and enjoying the sun.
Take a virtual tour of Wandandian Creek picnic area captured with Google Street View Trekker.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, Mundamia NSW 2540
- in Corramy Regional Park in the South Coast region
Corramy Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (16)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (6)
- Canoeing/paddling (5)
- Cycling (3)
- Fishing (3)
- Historic heritage (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (2)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Swimming (1)
- Walking (4)
- Waterfalls (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)