Wandandian Creek picnic area
Corramy Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Wandandian Creek picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Wandandian Creek picnic area is in the Wandandian Creek precinct of Corramy Regional Park. To get there:
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Nowra
- Turn left (east) onto The Wool Road, just north of Bewong.
- Turn right (south) after approximately 1km to enter Corramy Regional Park
- Follow the unsealed road to Wandandian Creek picnic area carpark
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- All weather
Parking is available at Wandandian Creek picnic area. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Corramy Regional Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Venture out on Wandandian Creek in a kayak, heading out to St Georges Basin or downstream to connect with Tullarwalla Lagoon.
Take a stroll along Anabranch Branch and admire the blooming wildflowers beneath the eucalypts.
Escape the summer heat with a cool lunch at Wandandian Creek picnic area.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
16.1°C and 22.6°C
9.7°C and 15.7°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- You'll need to bring your own drinking and cooking water
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
No disabled access to picnic tables or creek edge, though the toilet block is accessible from the carpark.
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, West Nowra NSW 2541