Anabranch loop track
Corramy Regional Park
Anabranch loop track is the easiest walk in Corramy Regional Park, near Nowra, passing through forest and wetland and offering close views over Wandandian Creek via a boardwalk.
- 1km loop
- Time suggested
- 30min - 1hr
- Grade 2
- Please note
- Strong currents and submerged hazards may be present in the creek. Take care in the water and please supervise children at all times. This area is not patrolled by lifeguards.
- A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters
- Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
- There is limited mobile reception in this park
- It’s a good idea to put sunscreen on before you set out and remember to take a hat and drinking water
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to go birdwatching
One short walk is all it takes to acquaint yourself with the best of Corramy Regional Park. Anabranch loop track twists through spotted gum forest, wetlands, and along the tranquil edge of Wandandian Creek, which is popular for fishing and kayaking. The bushland it passes is largely undisturbed, making this a terrific opportunity to enjoy unadulterated nature and the best place to start any visit to the area.
At only 1km along gentle formed track, Anabranch loop track is accessible to nearly everyone, requiring no experience though it features several steps and can be slippery after heavy rain. Closer to the creek, the track graduates onto purpose-built boardwalk, allowing you to get right near Wandandian Creek and enjoy the native birdlife.
Consider having lunch in the picnic area and then using Anabranch loop track to stretch your legs with a pair of binoculars in tow. A slightly longer and more difficult walk, Delta track, also leaves from the picnic area. Add the two together for an active day by the cool retreat of the water.
Take a virtual tour of Anabranch loop track captured with Google Street View Trekker.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, Mundamia NSW 2540
- in Corramy Regional Park in the South Coast region
Corramy Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.