Anabranch loop track
Corramy Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Anabranch loop track.
Features of this track
30min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Anabranch loop track is in the Wandandian Creek precinct of Corramy Regional Park. To get there:
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Nowra
- Turn left (east) onto The Wool Road, just north of Bewong.
- Turn right (south) after approximately 1km to enter Corramy Regional Park
- Follow the unsealed road to the Wandandian Creek picnic area car park
Parking is available at Wandandian Creek picnic area. It's a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited then.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Corramy Regional Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Venture out on Wandandian Creek in a kayak, heading out to St Georges Basin or downstream to connect with Tullarwalla Lagoon.
Take a stroll along Anabranch Branch and admire the blooming wildflowers beneath the eucalypts.
Escape the summer heat with a cool lunch at Wandandian Creek picnic area.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
16.1°C and 22.6°C
9.7°C and 15.7°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Dogs are permitted in this part of the park – you’ll need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, Mundamia NSW 2540