Corramy Regional Park
The longer of the two walks near Wandandian Creek, near Nowra, Delta track follows the foreshore for 1.5km, crossing two beaches with opportunities for fishing and birdwatching.
- 1.5km one-way
- Time suggested
- 1hr - 1hr 30min
- Grade 5
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to go birdwatching.
- The picnic area can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
- There is limited mobile reception in this park.
If you’re looking to make the most out of Wandandian Creek without getting on the water in a kayak, Delta track offers a compelling reason to break out the walking shoes. Hugging the creek foreshore for 1.5km, this walk over gentle hills is a good option for families or anybody with a moderate level of fitness.
Passing two small beaches as it twists through eucalypts and scrub brush, Delta track offers opportunities to fish in the creek, plus terrific birdwatching the entire way. Glossy black cockatoos have been sighted in the area. Don’t forget to look down, too – those small holes along the track are made by elusive long-nosed bandicoots. Bring a camera just in case.
After completing Delta track, settle down at the picnic area for a leisurely lunch, or consider extending your walk to take in the shorter Anabranch loop track as well.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, Mundamia NSW 2540
- in Corramy Regional Park in the South Coast region
Corramy Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.