O'Sullivans Gap picnic area
Myall Lakes National Park
The family friendly O’Sullivans Gap picnic area offers a short forest walk and wildlife spotting, just off Pacific Highway, near Bulahdelah.
- Picnic areas
- Myall Lakes National Park in North Coast
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
O’Sullivans Gap picnic area is a great spot for a break on a family road trip, near Bulahdelah. Just off Wootton Way (old Pacific Highway) in the northern most reaches of Myall Lakes National Park, this peaceful clearing is fringed with lush forest.
Unpack the picnic basket under the towering flooded gums and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of the bush setting. There’s plenty of room for the kids to run around and play while you take a break.
The forest is alive with wildlife and birds and you may not be able to resist the urge to explore.
Google Street View Trekker
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Booti Booti Office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 6591 0300
- The Ruins campground, Booti Booti National Park, 4374 The Lakes Way, Booti Booti 2428
- in Myall Lakes National Park in the North Coast region
Myall Lakes National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.
The park has coin/card operated pay machines at Mungo Brush campground. Day passes are also available from the Manning Great Lakes Area Office, Bulahdelah Visitor Information Centre and the Hawks Nest Newsagency.
Bombah Point ferry fees may also apply (cash payment only).Buy annual pass
Things to do (33)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (4)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (14)
- Canoeing/paddling (5)
- Cycling (8)
- Fishing (9)
- Historic heritage (7)
- Horse riding (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (12)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (7)
- Surfing (2)
- Swimming (6)
- Walking (15)